Great dominants are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great.
I saw a quote the other day on social media by Mark Twain:
“Great people are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great.” — Mark Twain
And like an ear worm, it wouldn’t get out of my head. Until I realized that I needed to make use of it.
So, for those of you who are dominants out there:
- Do you strive to make the people in your life feel inspired?
- Do you encourage and support them?
- Are you rooting for them, whether that means it benefits you or not?
- And most of all, do you endeavor to make them feel like they can become great-and like they are great?
And for those of you who partner with dominants (and for you dominants, regarding your dominant peers):
- Do the people in your life make you feel inspired?
- Do they encourage and support you?
- Are they rooting for you, whether that means it benefits them or not?
- And most of all, do they make you feel like you can become great-and like you are great? (Because you are. Obviously.)
If not, you gotta ask yourself, why not?
I don’t mean within a scene. Because some scenes are hella hot and humiliating AF.
I mean in life and love.
The more I put into making the people in my life feel their greatness and pursue it, the stronger and more amazing they become.
And the more time I spend around those people that I do my best to lift up, the lighter or easier or better my life is, and the stronger I become. As a dominant. As a human.
If you think about all the dominant folk in your life right now, are there ones who help you grow (in whatever area-kindness, career, parenthood, health)? Or do they keep you down?
Here’s the thing though. I’m calling out the dominants because, well, I can.
But inspiring others to greatness is something we can all do.
Who is great in your life? Who inspires you to be great(er)?
Originally published at https://datingkinky.com on May 20, 2021.